COR was proud to present at the 2015 AAMI Conference. In collaboration with Biomedical Engineering our clinical expertise was well received. The presentation highlighted two hospitals and their drive for process improvement surrounding their cardiac patient population. We were able to share this journey from a needs identified to a technology based solution. Gwinnett and Inova Health Systems were able to share their work from purchase through implementation. Nicole Denham and Bonnie Matthews offered a unique perspective from the consulting point of view and as a healthcare system associate.
AAMI 2015: “Implementation Strategy and Benefits of Electronic Cardiac Strip Documentation”
Title: AAMI 2015: “Implementation Strategy and Benefits of Electronic Cardiac Strip Documentation”Posted on:
- Chamber of Commerce Presentation
- Excel Medical and COR-Clinical Operations Renewal Announce Partnership Streamlining the Training Solution Services to Enhance the Client Experience
- We Are…In the Penn State News!!!
- COR joins Hurricane Irma Strike Team
- #AAMI2017 Presentation Highlighted
- AAMI Welcome Reception
- COR Presenting at the 2017 AAMI Conference
- COR & Konnarock Healthcare Collaboration
- Amazing work by CléMetric, Healthcare Data Analytics and Research. COR was proud to collaborate with this team in the promotion of better patient outcomes.
- CléMetric Collaboration